• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And now for a positive thread.. 2013

PanthersUnited

12-4

Way harder schedule

Our secondary better now than then

no KB

Thats the year we had Ginn and we got Ginn now

Same team, same QB, same coaching staff.. Grant it no Smitty and no Hardy but honestly Smitty lost a step that year and I think Funchess can at least duplicate Lafell's production that year.

Just model after that year and we can make things happen.

From a WR standpoint were still improved from this time last year. We had no clue how Benjamin would turn out just like the situation now with Funchess. If Funch can match KB's production from last season we should be much improved with Ginn back and improvement from Philly, Bersin, and Cotchery.

RB will play a huge role in the offense now and Cam has to be much better with his throws.

All in all we'll be fine.

please stop I've gotten no work done for 4 hours while refreshing updates and now the news is worst case scenario and I'm pissed and I want to drink and beat somebody up and fug this sucks so just stop because I don't want to have to think about moderating at a time like this kthanx

Hey I'm just saying. We are by and large the same team and same coaching staff as in 2013 and our schedule is even easier. In fact with our O line and revamped secondary we might even be better than 2013 as a unit

again I'm trying to look at both positives and negatives. While it is possible to be a 7-8 win team without KB, it's also possible to do good things if we model after 2013

Hey I'm just saying. We are by and large the same team and same coaching staff as in 2013 and our schedule is even easier. In fact with our O line and revamped secondary we might even be better than 2013 as a unit

again I'm trying to look at both positives and negatives. While it is possible to be a 7-8 win team without KB, it's also possible to do good things if we model after 2013

your optimism is admirable, albeit badly timed. 

People want to sulk right now. 

You don't go to someone's wake and tell their kids "hey at least he had great life insurance!"

thats a conversation for later. 

please stop I've gotten no work done for 4 hours while refreshing updates and now the news is worst case scenario and I'm pissed and I want to drink and beat somebody up and fug this sucks so just stop because I don't want to have to think about moderating at a time like this kthanx

Let's get hammered.

I agree. 

It's tough to look at the positives right now but I have to. I've been sulking since about 5 minutes after it happened. Anyone that saw the video knew exactly what it was. We were just holding on for a miracle. 

Life is a bitch and today she was in heat. This team has bad ass leadership and they aren't going to lay down. Funchess, you just got a field promotion. Step up. 

I agree. 

It's tough to look at the positives right now but I have to. I've been sulking since about 5 minutes after it happened. Anyone that saw the video knew exactly what it was. We were just holding on for a miracle. 

Life is a bitch and today she was in heat. This team has bad ass leadership and they aren't going lay down. Funchess, you just got a field promotion. Step up. 

Agreed. I am upset as anyone else and I have already accepted it and moved forward. I am willing to bet the players and the team have already done the same because there is nothing that can be done about it now. They want to win regardless of obstacles thrown their way, and we know they are used to over coming these situations. They probably want to win even more so now for KB.

I agree all though this was a major blow, the team  still improved especially in the Run game and OL. We need to utilize the  2 TE set more while incorporating design runs from 2011 to open up the passing game. The offense should open up more with speed WRs. 

P.S. I also believe Daryl Williams will play like  a1st round pick and leading the Panthers to a top 5 run game.

Archived