• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King needs to get his facts straight..

unicar15

This is an exert from his article today:

When I picked the Falcons to repeat as NFC South champs, I did it because of faith in three people -- quarterback Matt Ryan, GM Thomas Dimitroff and coach Mike Smith. I didn't do it because I trusted the defense. Not yet. The Falcons might have to win a bunch of 34-27 games this year to fulfill my faith.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/09/08/mail/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz0QXNUI2Jd

Repeat? What the hell...I'm pretty sure that WE won the NFC South last year. 12-4 is a better record than 11-5.

just wrote to peter king...this is what I said..and hell prbably ignore it:

Can you please help me? I understand you infatuation with The Atlanta Falcons. Yes they look good, they have a stud qb and rb..but can you please get your facts straight. I know you won't post this on ure page but please make sure you read ure stories before you write them. I know you don't really pay attention to small market teams but get your facts straight. The falcons did not win the nfc south last year so they cannot be repeating this year...remember the team last year that went 12-4...the carolina panthers? They won the Nfc south. So when you start another rant about how you love the falcons dont forget to mention that the carolina panthers were the ones who won the south last year not ure beloved falcons!

not a big deal but this shite pisses me off!!!

Archived