• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Worst Game Preview By NFL.COM Of All Time (UPDATED)

Lilsmitty09

I love my team an unreasonable amount and I'm loyal to them but I'm not seeing you guys put up many facts disputing what the guy said. You all sound like a bunch of bias fans making silly emotional arguments. Some going as far to claim we are winning the SB this year and prove him wrong. geez 

Fact: Our WRs look terrible going into the season and I can't think of worst WR combination in recent history going into the season. Does that mean they are doomed to be terrible all season? no but they haven't given much of a reason to be optimistic about them. 

Fact: Our organization has been around 20 years and still hasn't had back to back winning seasons and on average we are a mediocre to poor performing team. 

As for his claim about our oline that's a bit more up in the air. 

I love my team an unreasonable amount and I'm loyal to them but I'm not seeing you guys put up many facts disputing what the guy said. You all sound like a bunch of fans making silly emotional arguments. Some going as far to claim we are winning the SB this year and prove him wrong. 

Fact: Our WRs look terrible going into the season and I can't think of worst WR combination going into the season. Does that mean they are doomed to be terrible all season? no but they haven't given much of a reason to be optimistic about them. 

Fact: Our organization has been around 20 years and still hasn't had back to back winning seasons and on average we are a mediocre to poor performing team. 

As for his claim about our oline that's a bit more up in the air. 

Its the fact that it's Panthers hate that they tried to dress up like a game preview.

I cannot really disagree with what they are saying about the WR.  Leaving out Olsen, and finishing the thing saying we have a terrible O-Line and organiztion though is pretty dumb.  

Did they actually make an official prediction in that "preview?"

outside looking in....most would say our OL is weak.   Oher is viewed as a bad LT and he is here to fix us.  Outside of Kalil the others are really unknowns to the rest of the NFL.   

Its the fact that it's Panthers hate that they tried to dress up like a game preview.

I'll agree that it wasn't much of a game preview. They pretty much failed at that. But "Panther hate" more like simply speaking the truth.  

I'll agree that it wasn't much of a game preview. They pretty much failed at that. But "Panther hate" more like simply speaking the truth. 

They only mentioned the Jaguars to throw out that Allen Robinson was better than any Panthers player. 

Since when are we are a "lousy organization?" 

It was pure hatred for the Panthers. They conviently left out our top 5 defense in their "preview"

They only mentioned the Jaguars to throw out that Allen Robinson was better than any Panthers player. 

Since when are we are a "lousy organization?" 

It was pure hatred for the Panthers. They conviently left out our top 5 defense in their "preview"

5 winning seasons and 15 lossing seasons

I asked Rosenthal about it, he gave a pretty decent explanation.

@JakobNarbei They are a good organization. i got carried away w the WR stuff and was just frustrated for Cam because I’m a big fan.

At least he has the character to admit a mistake, I always enjoy hearing them talk about Steve Smith.  Our WR's suck but the O line has looked much improved this pre season and the interior was solid at the end of last season.  I'm very excited about our guards. 

I asked Rosenthal about it, he gave a pretty decent explanation.

@JakobNarbei They are a good organization. i got carried away w the WR stuff and was just frustrated for Cam because I’m a big fan.

I think his explanation is pretty weak, honestly.

Rosenthal isn't a newbie.  He knows how this works.

Archived