• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

stewart

AKPantherFan

Honestly within our first 2 drives every running back on the roster had a run

i was impressed. 

Im not talking crap about Stewart, but I am. 

Would you you make excuses for any other player? You get the ball as a RB your job is to make people missand run downhill. 

Honestly, he looked really good early, but then u could tell he just lost momentum and looked tired.  

Put it in the rookie. 

Two things:

1. Just because you do something (coach football) doesn't mean you do it well.

2. Your argument against Stewart's play is weak and elementary. Makes me think you primarily played Candy Crush on your phone while glancing up at the game.

Bonus: I hope you just coach football and don't teach kids how to write. I don't normally do this kind of thing, but seriously; when you type something, read it first before clicking "Submit Reply."

Two things:

1. Just because you do something (coach football) doesn't mean you do it well.

2. Your argument against Stewart's play is weak and elementary. Makes me think you primarily played Candy Crush on your phone while glancing up at the game.

Bonus: I hope you just coach football and don't teach kids how to write. I don't normally do this kind of thing, but seriously; when you type something, read it first before clicking "Submit Reply."

maybe he really did want RR to put it in the rookie...

Archived