• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iggles

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Just checking, then. "Woe is us and we have no chance" it is then.
You fuging wimps.

of course we have a chance. Any given Sunday and all that. 

We we just don't match up well with teams like the Eagles or packers. It's not a knock on our team, it's just a difference in personnel  

Luckily for us we are following the blue print formula for playoff success in this league. Run the ball well and play good defense. That formula works in the playoffs while the flashy teams are watching. 

I I will say this, I really hope Bradford is qbing when they come to Carolina. He looked like a deer in headlights for three quarters. 

of course we have a chance. Any given Sunday and all that. 

We we just don't match up well with teams like the Eagles or packers. It's not a knock on our team, it's just a difference in personnel  

Luckily for us we are following the blue print formula for playoff success in this league. Run the ball well and play good defense. That formula works in the playoffs while the flashy teams are watching. 

I I will say this, I really hope Bradford is qbing when they come to Carolina. He looked like a deer in headlights for three quarters. 

"No wait, I really want to be positive, but...BUT here's why I want to be positive, but it's maybe not that great..."

Try harder.

the eagles can be downright dangerous. chip kelly knows how to jump at opportunity and sense the ebb and flow of momentum, which seems to be ron rivera's precise weakness.

they showed weakness tonight though. i think our pass rush and improved secondary can completely smother that passing game, and their secondary looks incredibly vulnerable.

the eagles can be downright dangerous. chip kelly knows how to jump at opportunity and sense the ebb and flow of momentum, which seems to be ron rivera's precise weakness.

they showed weakness tonight though. i think our pass rush and improved secondary can completely smother that passing game, and their secondary looks incredibly vulnerable.

Their secondary does look weak, but I can't trust our receivers just yet. But, their offense looks much weaker than I thought it would and I'm looking forward to the Panthers picking that apart.

This board needed this thread about as bad as a tree needs a dick.

Your OP could have easily been put in the Game day thread but in your mind you are so awesome, insightful, clever, and downright badass it would have never got the respect it deserved in that clown thread full of idiots. Amirite?

For what it's worth. That's how a lot of terrible threads on the huddle get created. 

Well I'll tell ya...I don't judge what other teams do against each other. When you play the Panthers, you play the game we want to play, always have. And most of the of the time we play Panther ball well....

I was going to say "pretty well" but Panther ball is ugly, Sunday for example.

Archived