• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Team Captains are....

rayzor

Smitty snubbed 2 years in a row.......somebody is gonna pay for this.

Better be handing out nose guards(like the guys in the NBA wear) in the locker room is all i gotta say.

:D

he wasn't snubbed. He was a captain in 07...then prior to the voting in 08 he broke a teammates face. Smith probably wasn't even on the ballot.

pep surprises me a little.

Yeah me too.....I know he is always going to put forth the half-hearted effort he has become famous for.

Now...tomorrow, the next day, the next year, and so on, and so on.

It's like having a 70 Chevelle SS, 396, 411 posi, 400 turbo trany(list could go on).....and just driving it to the end of the driveway to check the mailbox.

Guy has so much potential, but refuses to use it because he is fat, happy, and rich.

Maybe he gives 100 percent and it doesn't look like it to us, but looks like it to the players and coaches on the field. If thats the case it would explain why they value him so much. Maybe we on the forums don't know as much as we think we do about peppers and more about stuff like 70 Chevelle SS's. But maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first or last.

Maybe he gives 100 percent and it doesn't look like it to us, but looks like it to the players and coaches on the field. If thats the case it would explain why they value him so much. Maybe we on the forums don't know as much as we think we do about peppers and more about stuff like 70 Chevelle SS's. But maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first or last.

+1. If Peppers half assed it as much as people claim then Carolina wouldn't not have kept him and paid him like they did. They wanted him BADLY to stay for a reason. I think it is more assignments and teams staying away from him that give the appearance he is playing half assed....plus he is just a smart player. If he has the green light and on a play he normally will go run down just about anyone....I don't think he is given that option as much as we would like so some just bash him for being lazy will he is doing what was asked.

Archived