• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The last time we were 3-0...

stankowalski

but we are not 3-0

Yea we are, the team just has to show up to the stadium next Sunday as a formality to make it official. Yes I'm that confident we beat the Saints. No it won't be trap game. No they won't beat us because they are desperate for a win and no I'm not worried I'm being over confident about a victory. Saints don't scare me in the least bit, yes this will be an easy win

Yea we are, the team just has to show up to the stadium next Sunday as a formality to make it official. Yes I'm that confident we beat the Saints. No it won't be trap game. No they won't beat us because they are desperate for a win and no I'm not worried I'm being over confident about a victory. Saints don't scare me in the least bit, yes this will be an easy win

Your confidence and courage is not relevant to this upcoming game. You can say and do anything as is proven by your posts here. You swing from high to low at the drop of a hat

Luckily the games are decided on the field and not in your head. If so the team would win and lose every game 4 times.

Great. Make a thread about it

Archived