• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs week: MRSA, metal science, crab legs, and Gold Bond Medicated Powder

SCP

"The Bucs are currently negotiating with the Tampa Sports Authority (TSA) over a $100 million renovation proposal for 17-year-old Raymond James Stadium.

Under the latest proposal made by the Bucs, they would be willing to contribute up to $75 million, according to Ira Kaufman of the Tampa Tribune, but there is a catch. The Bucs want the right to play as many as two regular season games and one preseason game elsewhere, starting in 2018."

Wow is right. The LA Bucs? The London Bucs? The Mexico City Bucs? Not a good look Bucs fans.

The pewter part still has me laughing.  I look forward to these weekly roastings.

*Can we just let the curse words be shown in SCP's post at least?  I believe their meaning makes the posts that much more passionate when its 'there' on the post lol.

The pewter part still has me laughing.  I look forward to these weekly roastings.

*Can we just let the curse words be shown in SCP's post at least?  I believe their meaning makes the posts that much more passionate when its 'there' on the post lol.

pewter is the Chris Simms of metals

Archived