• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GIFs from the Bucs game

MurkN

Here are some GIFs I made from the game yesterday.

Graham Gano Tackle on Kickoff

mNDOejG.gif

Josh Norman Pick Six

N4bypjZ.gif

Josh Norman pass deflection

Fpf48mZ.gif

Jared Allen without helmet getting pressure

Ko9S7S3.gif

Ryan Delaire Sack #1

OWeF4SZ.gif

Ryan Delaire Sack #2

4wqKRiC.gif

Ted Ginn Jr. drags feet for TD

bpL4vhl.gif

Ed Dickson fumble recovery TD

pTNvuMT.gif

Cam Newton first down run

e5EJctI.gif

Thomas Davis INT

aJXwoVH.gif

I forgot to mention this yesterday, so forgive if someone pointed out in another thread, but did anyone else notice the big hand flipping Norman the bird right as he begins his TD celebration.  It pops up in front of the camera from the endzone shot.

I also love the Cam Newton slide followed by the behind the back pass to Chris Conte.  "Hold this bruh while I point and smile."

I forgot to mention this yesterday, so forgive if someone pointed out in another thread, but did anyone else notice the big hand flipping Norman the bird right as he begins his TD celebration.  It pops up in front of the camera from the endzone shot.

I also love the Cam Newton slide followed by the behind the back pass to Chris Conte.  "Hold this bruh while I point and smile."

Ha! I didn't notice that the first time. Good catch. 

lol  just saw that after i went back to look at @MurkN 's excellent thread.  he earned that middle finger.

There are 4-5 more plays where Delaire pops off the screen. He just seems relentless and rougher than anyone we've had since Greg Hardy left. Not that we don't have big hitters, I think you could tell Winston didn't want to be hit by Delaire again. The takedown where Winston lands awkwardly on his knees. For at least that game, he looked like you just have to let him loose on a football field. 

He's a valuable 3rd down pass rusher at the very least.

You're right, I think it might have been this guy.

FQwj8HT.gif

Ob2u40k.gif

I love the one with Gano giving the push after the tackle.  Our team is so tough even our kicker wants to fight you.

Gano only gets into shoving matches on the Tampa field.  This game and last year when he pushed that band member at halftime.

You're right, I think it might have been this guy.

FQwj8HT.gif

Ob2u40k.gif

I actually know that guy, he posted a FB video driving into the stadium that morning with wife/daughter? Two women...I dont know if it was in this video or another one, about how they were going to take down the kitties, he had a stuffed toy cat as a prop...anyways hes a good guy and as disgusted as we would be if that was us out there. No wins at home since 2013 or something like that...and now the Glazers want 3 home games moved away from Tampa a year?

https://www.facebook.com/BigNastyHOF/videos/1182143451800407/

Archived