• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Coverage

DeeJay

Love the optimism, hope you're right.  Beating the Seahawks in Seattle is a statement win for a Superbowl contending team.  Losing would just be same-old Panthers

No doubt, but this isn't the same Seahawks team. The 0-5 Lions by all rights SHOULD have beat them. They were 2 inches away from beating them.

If Wagner is hurting along with their DT then I feel we can run on them. If they want to stack the box I think Cam can hurt them with Olsen and our Speed guys.

On defense... their O-line is horrible and even without our DE's I expect our guys to get to Wilson. Before Luke went out it looked like Sean was comfortable blitzing with our LBs. Now that Luke is back I expect us to get creative with the Rush and since its the first game it'll catch them off guard. Plus as SCP pointed out Wilson gets away with quite a few Rainbow Hail Marry's... we actually have a solid secondary this time around.

I truly expect the Panthers to not only win but win big and YES this will be after almost every expect predicts Seattle to win and YES after the Cats win it'll be swept under the rug because in fact we did just beat a 2-4 team... 

I think this game is the national double header game at least that's what is listed on my guide and it sucks because for the secondo straight panther game if I'm not back home yet i can't stream it in the car on the 2 tvs smh.

Not back home?  I have a slingbox, if you're near computer I can hook you up with a HD stream.

If we don't come out at worst 2-1 from those three then we really are aren't that good. But I'm fully confident we are. 

6-1 at worst, hopefully 7-0 going into Green Bay looks pretty good. 

If we beat Seattle and the Packers It will literally be the best day ever.

The next month is an awesome time for the Panthers and panther fans.

Seattle - beat down time, because Seattle that's why

Philly - anointed Chip Kelly as the next great offensive mind in the NFL. 

Indy - Luck the Eastern Tennessee clone of Peyton

And Green Bay, this game gives us 8-0 and maybe some respect?

nah.

Archived