• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod Loves The Panthers So Much That He

Jbro

Not only is this a serious man card violation..its a HUDDLE man card violation on top of that.

The men of the squared circle may need to convene at an undisclosed location to sort this out.

A troubling disturbence in the Huddle Force and we must bring it back to football harmony.

There may be a silver bullet to offset this heinious act.

NEWCASTLE

Yep. That delicious frosty adult beverage that goes great with any meal. Brewed with the expecations of only the highest honor.

can't wait to play you

lol

its another league, and i'm not worried about it. 1st game of the season isn't going to lose me the championship. a guy in that one just dropped Santonio Holmes. next move is to try and pick him up. i can't even begin to imagine what that guy was thinking.

its another league, and i'm not worried about it. 1st game of the season isn't going to lose me the championship. a guy in that one just dropped Santonio Holmes. next move is to try and pick him up. i can't even begin to imagine what that guy was thinking.

He wasn't.

There's nothing worse than having players on your fantasy team playing the Panthers. I had Brees last year and it was great sitting in the stadium watching the Panthers shut him down even though i knew it was absolutely killing my chances of winning that week.

Archived