• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refs don't like Greg Olsen

Udogg

1 minute ago, CarolinaSunday said:

See, I think because it would have ended the game is why they didn't reverse the call. If that had been a 3rd down throw, they would have overturned it.

If that is actually the case, those refs should be fired immediately.

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

See, I think because it would have ended the game is why they didn't reverse the call. If that had been a 3rd down throw, they would have overturned it.

I think they officiated the score on the Andre Johnson push off for touchdown too. It's like they wanted the game to be more competitive and willed it.

I tweeted Blandino asking for an explination on that 4th down call like he puts out some, probabaly will not get a reply but we will see. The ref you suck was glorious, and the booing going into OT on the luke interception that could of been that they didnt decide to review was great too

4 hours ago, SCPantherFan said:

It's beyond ridiculous that the refs have instant replay and New York on the line to review plays and they still get the calls wrong.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it's starting to seem everytime the idiot refs go under the hood they are getting instructions from the guys in NY to go against us.  If only those conversations could be heard. Reminds me of that State Farm commercial where the refs are discussing with each other how they are going to call the last play but he leaves his mic on and has to call it a first down because everyone can here him talking.

And the absolute worst was the inbounds catch that they stopped the clock for. That would've ended the game with the clock running out.

Did anyone say anything on tv about that last clock "adjustment" where the ref asked for 7 seconds to be put on the clock and the timekeeper did not change it from the 2 seconds that were showing?

Honestly I think what needs to happen is for the players and coaches to start calling out the refs in post game interviews. Whether they win or lose and do it in a manner that doesn't sound like pissing and moaning.

These players and coaches work way too damn hard to be cheated out of victory because of some shitty refs. It needs to stop.

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Honestly I think what needs to happen is for the players and coaches to start calling out the refs in post game interviews. Whether they win or lose and do it in a manner that doesn't sound like pissing and moaning.

These players and coaches work way too damn hard to be cheated out of victory because of some shitty refs. It needs to stop.

There use to be fines & crap associated with talking bad about the refs. There doesn't seem to be fines like that this year. Probably the NFL acknowledging how truly awful the refs have been.

8 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

There use to be fines & crap associated with talking bad about the refs. There doesn't seem to be fines like that this year. Probably the NFL acknowledging how truly awful the refs have been.

I read in a thread on here earlier this year that a memo was sent out to coaches not to criticize the refs or risk fines and other ramifications

12 hours ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Completely agreed.  They didn't want to call that for the same reason they don't want to call pass interference at the end of a game.

The rules shouldn't change based on circumstance but they definitely do.

21 hours ago, beastson said:

It wasn't but to be fair Skip isn't a fan of Luck, which I appreciate cause everyone else is on his DICK

One thing you need to understand about Skip is that he is a very very smart man.  Skip doesn't believe half the stuff he says.  He's there for one purpose: to entertain.

Archived