• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't know why Cam would take down this sign...

pantherdad

Also, making threads about the sign is as bad as the local media choosing to make it a story and running with it.  

Let's not keep this going.  We are 8-0 and beat GB and the main thing people want to talk about is a dumb sign 

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Also, making threads about the sign is as bad as the local media choosing to make it a story and running with it.  

Let's not keep this going.  We are 8-0 and beat GB and the main thing people want to talk about is a dumb sign 

I think it is still a little thread-worthy. You got dumbasses, who blatantly ignore rules and regulations, and then go thinking they are the victims? At least for the rest of the day, let's poke fun at folks, well, who are a special kind of stupid....this is our house, and I think Cam has got everyone on notice now 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

What cracks me up is the guy crying poverty in the same breath as talking about spending $500.00 on a freaking sign!

He said he paid $4800 on the tickets. 

He claims he paid $500 for maybe a $100 sign. 

He he is crying poverty?

Just now, CRA said:

He said he said paid $4800 on the tickets. 

He claims he paid $500 for maybe a $100 sign. 

He he is crying poverty? 

On WFNZ earlier he was talking about how little money he makes, especially as compared to Newton, and about how much money he spent on this.

Obviously silly on his part, but hey...

Guest Barry McCaulkinor

What burns me up the most about this situation is this guy running for an in-state political office while supporting an out of state team. He can go ride on some stiff donkey dick for all I care. 

Archived