• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday's Practice Tweets and Injury Report

Bartin

3 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Colin Jones vs. Jamison Crowder: One of the first times all season a matchup has been 100% slanted in favor of the opposition. This scares me.

Hmmm, a guy that's 5'9 vs a guy that's 6'0?  A guy that runs a 4.54 vs a guy that runs a 4.34.  And to add, a guy that's 28 vs a rookie and Kirk Cousins.  I'm really not that worried.  

4 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

3 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Hmmm, a guy that's 5'9 vs a guy that's 6'0?  A guy that runs a 4.54 vs a guy that runs a 4.34.  And to add, a guy that's 28 vs a rookie and Kirk Cousins.  I'm really not that worried.  

Crowder has gotten better each game and has that football speed we all liked about Smitty (not saying he's as fast as Smitty was calm down, just that he's faster than his 40 time). Colin Jones has struggled in the past in coverage (he's a C- at corner), he's a downgrade from Tillman any way you slice it.

5 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Crowder has gotten better each game and has that football speed we all liked about Smitty (not saying he's as fast as Smitty was calm down, just that he's faster than his 40 time). Colin Jones has struggled in the past in coverage (he's a C- at corner), he's a downgrade from Tillman any way you slice it.

Since Tillman rarely covered the slot receivers, I wouldn't really know.  Since Bene is our slot corner, he's played very average this year.  Like extremely average, so as mediocre as Jones is, Bene isn't much better as a slot cover right now.  So, who knows?  

25 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I thought I saw Bersin in street clothes last game. Could be mistaken. 

21 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Both Bersin and Norwood were inactive last game.

20 minutes ago, rainwater said:

Uh no he hasn't. 

Then last week was the first time he's been inactive in a while, as he played ST vs. GB, Indy, and Philly.

Archived