• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Way Cam Newton Played Today

FootballMaestro

The way Cam played today, is the way I would like him to play all the time.

No, I'm talking about 5 TD passes, 0 INT's, and a QB rating of 122 everytime. No guys! LOL

He only had two called rushes (I think), to go along with one scramble for a first down. That's what I like.

Minimize his called rushes, especially the ones for hard, tough, short yardage.

Cam should only rush, when the game is tight or hard enough where it's/he's needed. Other than that, let him get most of his rush yard off of scrambles and broken plays (where's he's in the open), and be a QB/let Stew and Tolbert be RB's!!

Let our QB stay untouched, and keep developing his wide receivers; such as Funchess!

1 minute ago, ncsfinest21 said:

This is as close as we have been to a prefect game. The only two was 1 due to tillman being out and colin jones not having the speed to handle Jackson. And special teams. Other than that almost as perfect as you can get.

Colin Jones might be the only guy on the squad who has the speed to cover Jackson. He just did a horrible job in coverage

Yeah, I've been waiting for Cam to put a couple of great passing games together like this. This will make teams think twice about stacking the box for a while. Not only that, but they shut down Olsen for a while in this game, and that didn't work either. Those two things have been the blueprint to beating Carolina, according to all the "experts". 

I see you Cam Newton!

12 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Oh I wouldnt expect him too. Jackson is way to fast for him. The Coleman shouldve had over top but it was too much ground fro him to cover. Bene would have normally played it and I think it might have been different. Bene played a monster game.

Colin Jones is probably the fastest guy on our team.  He slipped and fell. That is why Jackson got behind him.

17 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Yeah, I've been waiting for Cam to put a couple of great passing games together like this. This will make teams think twice about stacking the box for a while. Not only that, but they shut down Olsen for a while in this game, and that didn't work either. Those two things have been the blueprint to beating Carolina, according to all the "experts". 

I see you Cam Newton!

Let them keep stacking the box, so Cam throw it downfield for some more chunk yards! LOL

Archived