• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back Off Delhomme

Vertical Asymtope

I just personally cannot agree with you guys, say whatever you want about me, question my knowledge, question me as a fan, but I will continue to go to games in my Delhomme jersey and support him. I firmly believe he will turn this around. I cannot sit here and blame him when he had 3 eagle defenders in his face every single play. Did he have a good game, no by no means did he. Is his career over? Absolutly not just wait until next week. You question me as a fan but you are bashing the QB of your team, who John Fox has already stated will be the QB next week.

So instead of everyone bit ching when you know that he is not going to get replaced, why dont you guys show some support. I forgot the season ends after week 1.

I used to be a Jake lover but that MOFO needs to be benched next gm and prob for the rest of the season. Even if he has a good gm next wk against ATL, he will prob have another terrible gm against Dallas. Delhomme's swagger is gone, he's way to inconsistent and he's not the same player as he was in 2003. He's in his mid 30's and just had tommy john surgery. TS I know it sucks to admit that you're man Jake is finished but he's...FINISHED!!!!

I just personally cannot agree with you guys, say whatever you want about me, question my knowledge, question me as a fan, but I will continue to go to games in my Delhomme jersey and support him. I firmly believe he will turn this around. I cannot sit here and blame him when he had 3 eagle defenders in his face every single play. Did he have a good game, no by no means did he. Is his career over? Absolutly not just wait until next week. You question me as a fan but you are bashing the QB of your team, who John Fox has already stated will be the QB next week.

So instead of everyone bit ching when you know that he is not going to get replaced, why dont you guys show some support. I forgot the season ends after week 1.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31422&stc=1&d=1252895324

post-120-133194769042_thumb.jpg

Jake deserves some blame. but the o-line sure didn't help! the whole team,and game plan flat out sucked except the defense, i was actually impressed w/the D. it sucks the D had short fields to work with.

I thought the offense's game plan at the start of the game was very effective. Am I the only one impressed with Davidson at the start of the game?

If you remember correctly this team was the laughing stock of the NFL before Delhomme and Fox, we were todays Lions.

Im just saying..

Well, with performances like this, we are well on our way to once again being the laughing stock of the league. Actually, I hate to say it but I think that we are almost there already. Everyone else is laughing there asses off at us about having Jake as our QB. I havent ran into anyone who thinks Jake is a good QB. When I run into people and tell them I am a Panthers fan, the first thing that comes out of their mouth is that Jake Delhomme sucks.....

Im just saying.

Well, with performances like this, we are well on our way to once again being the laughing stock of the league. Actually, I hate to say it but I think that we are almost there already. Everyone else is laughing there asses off at us about having Jake as our QB. I havent ran into anyone who thinks Jake is a good QB. When I run into people and tell them I am a Panthers fan, the first thing that comes out of their mouth is that Jake Delhomme sucks.....

Im just saying.

This is exactly what happens to me. It's been like that for the past 3 years or so.

You now Jake is going to light it up next week. That is his MO right after a very horrible game he comes back and plays good for 2 or 3 games and then sucks again. It is just a vicious cycle which needs to end. Moore can manage the game and that is all we really need from a qb.

Archived