• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Screw it, why not.. Saints game gets guaranteed win PU designation

PanthersUnited

As far as WolfPredator goes.. Me and him are legit friends in real life, we live literally 3 minutes from each other and have known each other for nearly a decade.. Hell I was just at his house last week chillen.. 

I'm not a alt, I don't have time for that non sense. I'm just a passionate and albeit at times reactionary Panthers fan that likes to post a lot

Some hyperbole here, as per usual with any PU post, but he honestly isn't that far off. While no game is 100% in the NFL, especially a division game, what we have here is a red-hot Panthers team playing a dead-in-the-water Saints team. The Saints know they aren't making the playoffs, the Saints fans know they aren't making the playoffs. Ask any non-delusional Saints fan (hard to find though) and they will tell you that they have no chance in this game. That defense is horrifically inept. There are college teams with a better defense than the Saints. There may be FCS schools that could put 30+ up on that secondary. If you were to tell me that the Saints would somehow score 30 on our scorchingly hot defense right now, I would still bet on the Panthers winning. Honestly, the only way we don't score 30+ is if we take a huge lead early and just get complacent with being up 28-0 in the first half and cruise to a 28-7 or 28-14 win. Also, the Saints didn't score a TD against the JJ Watt and 10 other dudes defense that is the Houston Texans.

45 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I couldn't be friends with PU..  He overreacts too much and he is way too negative. I can't stand that. 

And if I were friends with him, no way I'd  speak to him about the Panthers 

PU is actually the most knowledgeable football fan I know on a personal level but he does tend to over react sometimes.  

1 hour ago, Kuechly59 said:

Yes please so we can call him and tell him to stop posting this bullsh*t...

seriously he's more up and down than a woman going through menopause.

I wouldn't give you a number to someone I hated....you seem like the type of guy I couldn't stand to be around for more than 2 seconds.

Also, You called me out about the Huddle name, I answered your question and have not seen a word about it since that time.  Was it enough to shut you up?

36 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

PU is actually the most knowledgeable football fan I know on a personal level but he does tend to over react sometimes.  

Tell him to bring more of that football knowledge on here and less of the reactionary stuff and people won't mess with him as much. 

Archived