• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Just Won Himself The MVP Tonight (Knock On Wood/No Jinx)!!

FootballMaestro

9 minutes ago, w280sax said:

His stats compare a lot more favorably with the 11 tds and 1 interception over the last 3 weeks.

He has 25 passing tds and 10 ints to brady 31 tds and 6 ints.  Of course cam has more rushing tds (7-3).

Who have the Pats played and what is their record? Brady is in the discussion, but Cam is the most talented, toughest and most clutch leader on the best team in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, gtanaka said:

You cant just say the defense won it this week or the offense, its a mixture, which was greatly demonstrated this week. In the first half the offense had three turnovers, one returned for a TD, but the other 2, they didnt even get field goals off of. The offense played bad in the first half but the defense stepped up, and vice versa for the second half.

I think that was a shot at the idiots who keep saying that the only reason Cam is in discussion for MVP is because of the defense. It's a ridiculous premise, but one that they cling to like a rat on a sinking ship...

Cam did a great job today, and I hope it finally sinks in to those folks that he carries this team on his back, and makes them all better for it, which is what an MVP is supposed to do.

22 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

fug the stats. The Eagles just did to the Patriots what the Saints did to the Panthers. Difference is Brady crumbled while Cam drove his team to a W. I don't know how it is even a debate anymore.

I agree but to be fair the Eagles D is so much better than the Aints.

1 minute ago, thebigcat said:

I may be in the minority but I could care less about MVP and just want to see this team in Santa Clara in February

No one wants Cam to win MVP over us winning it all (well except AceBoogie maybe.... just joking man chill) but it would be so fuging great for Cam to win it over Brady and Palmer.

3 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

I may be in the minority but I could care less about MVP and just want to see this team in Santa Clara in February

It's all apart of the sauce that makes what we're doing great. Sure in the grand scheme of things a MVP or DPOY don't matter but it just adds to the specialness of the experience which is what we're all here for as fans. 

I bet my fuging money that Cam's gonna win the MVP trophy when the regular season ends. He has a fantastic season leading the Panthers to playoffs and people are sick if seeing Brady, Rodgers, Manning or other guys winning it several times.

Its Cam's to take.

Archived