• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GIFs from the Saints game

MurkN

7 hours ago, TN05 said:

Riverboat Ron can be a real friendly guy, but Angry Ron may be the guy you least want to see. Holy poo I would not want to have to be the one being chewed out

Let's see we have "good Ted Ginn" and "bad Ted Ginn" and "friendly Ron" and "angry Ron"

and then there's Luke... mild mannered & polite off the field, but a monster on the field...

what other of our players & coaches have split personalities?!?!  LOL

12 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Let's see we have "good Ted Ginn" and "bad Ted Ginn" and "friendly Ron" and "angry Ron"

and then there's Luke... mild mannered & polite off the field, but a monster on the field...

what other of our players & coaches have split personalities?!?!  LOL

Our entire offensive line? Heck, the whole team!

17 hours ago, Chaos said:

Several very important, yet poorly constructed points I'd like to add:

First - big props to @MurkN for putting these threads together each week, they are awesome and deserve several bakeries worth of pie.  C'mon people.

Second - I fugging loathe Kenny Vaccaro's bitch ass, and how sweet would it have been if the Toldozer had turned inward right at the goal line and flattened Vaccaro speeding in from his left.  Watch that gif and you can imagine the sweetness of a bone-crunching shoulder from Tolbert, unfazed, right into the sternum of Vaccaro, knocking the wind and piss out of the punk.

Third - on the Rivera rage gif, while ranting, does it look like at the very end of the loop that he's turning to Cam and saying "I'm not talking to you", as if Cam was firing back at him?

Fourth - I wish KK would have snapped Ingram in half, who the fug did that dude think he was pushing?

Fifth - TD, my god, how did Brees get up from that - in regular speed mole-face just disappears from the frame in an instant, like he stepped off the curb in front of a bus

Seventh - Back to Ragin' Ron, you know he wanted to walk across the field and choke the life out of Sean Payton.  I would pay money to see Rivera go to work on the sphincter-lipped pill popper.

Eighth - An excited @Jeremy Igo?  More like "A hungover @Jeremy Igo taking pictures after the game winning TD", amirite?

Ninth - The Big Cat dabbing has put the cherry on top of the magic of this 2015 season, and we ain't done yet.  More dabbin to do!

And yeah, I skipped sixth, because fug sixth.  Eat me, I'm pumped!

What no love for Funchess? That was actually a darned pretty TD catch in double coverage. The rookie continues to improve.

Davis burying Brees under the Superdome is one of the most beatiful things I've ever seen. Ranks slightly higher than my wedding day and the birth of my daughters on my special moments list.

Archived