• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conor Orr lost a bet?

dugbug

15 hours ago, Star Lord said:

Damn Upstate Panther scooped me with that quote.  Yes I think Gettleman will work some kind off FA money magic and keep most of these players.  I don't see Gettleman being crazy loose with the money like Mart Hurney was that got us into this mess.

Allen and Johnson will be gone after this year. They have done to prove they are worth their contracts.

8 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Idiot gets called out in this video and STILL indicates he will pick the Giants this weekend.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015121307/2015/REG14/falcons@panthers#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000601096&tab=recap

This guy is the Ultimate Panther hater.

After listening to that link, it is clear that he keeps picking against us as a goof.

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Maybe, now because of the streak but 11 out of 13.  Sounds more like to me, he would rather eat nails than to pick the Panthers.

I think the first half of the season he was truly picking against us because he thought we would lose. Now, I think it is a combination of it being a goof and him trying to play the statistical odds (only one other team has EVER gone 16-0, when 7 teams have gone 13-0).

Archived