• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone on the team do me a favor...

ThinkAboutIt

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

Sorry but I believe the opposite. There is a time to be the classy organization, and a time to man the fug up. 

When a chihuahua keeps yapping, you don't walk away. You let him know you are a pit bull until he pisses himself with fear.

Norman should have done a lot more. 

Dude, let's be clear, NORMAN STARTED IT ON THE FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME. 

Yes, it knocked Beckham off his game, but like I said, when the score is to the point where the other guy looks like a clown because he's getting blown out, THEN YOU REIGN IT IN AND FOCUS ON GETTING OFF THE FIELD. 

Just now, King said:

I'm curious what the fan response to Josh's penalties would be if Cam didn't win the game for us.

People will flip their poo when we let Josh walk this offseason.

Exactly. The difference between me and them, is I have a coach's mentality. I want the crap acknowledged and fixed regardless of the final score.

Norman almost fuged us over.

20 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

...AND BEAT THE poo OUT OF JOSH NORMAN'S DUMB ASS back in the locker room.

You're up 35-7, most of the Giants are ready to quit, and you keep going at it with OBJ instead of just trying to get your fuging ass off the field and back to Charlotte? You gave them life. YOU DID. YOU DID!

Yes, I saw was Beckham was doing. I also saw what Norman was doing. It was only going to escalate. OBJ was down 35-7 and looking like a clown for trying to fight while getting blown out. 

Norman gave them life and someone needs to beat his ass for it. 

Odel, is this you?   What are you doing posting on the Panthers forum?  Shouldn't you be out committing another felony?

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Josh Norman completely unraveled Beckham, he lost his fugging mind.  We couldn't get close to Eli Manning all day, that's what we should be concerned about.  

And yet, the Giants were down 35-7 until Norman vs Beckham escalated to the point that it WOKE UP THE REST OF THE GIANTS. 

Archived