• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Picture: How do you WANT to see it play out?

ThinkAboutIt

17 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Sure, but the Panthers couldn't hope for a better fate than to luck up and face the Redskins in Round 2 instead of the Seahawks, which is actually very possible, as long as the Redskins make it in. The Vikings have a rookie QB and even though the Redskins are a worse team, they'd have the advantage as the home team. 

Bridgewater is not a rookie.

6 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I said 3 of the 4 in the post, and the Rams don't need to beat Seattle for any of it to happen. 

For what you WANT to happen (GB 3, Sea 6, NFCE 4, Minny 5), yes it does.  If the Rams don't beat Seattle forget THAT precise scenario.

On 12/23/2015 at 0:29 PM, TheWiz said:

I want the hardest road possible. 

I want to play every team they're saying we cant beat. 

I want Seattle first, then Arizona, then New England. 

Dial it up B. 16-0.

giphy.gif

The Face Of A Champion....Pie for the GIF!

On 12/22/2015 at 2:26 PM, UpstatePanther said:

I'm hoping for this seeding:

1) Carolina 

2) Arizona

3) Green Bay

4) NFC East

5) Seattle

6) Minnesota

I think Minny would be pissed at losing twice to Green Bay (which they'd almost have to in order for GB to be the 3rd seed). A third game between them would probably go to the Vikes. By virtue of that, AZ would get the winner of the Seattle/NFC East game. I believe AZ will beat either opponent, and we have a great chance against Minny due to their inexperience. NFCCG and de facto Super Bowl would be in Charlotte. Can't predict a winner there. It depends on which Panther team shows up. To review:

Rd 1: 

- Minny @ GB. 

- Seattle @ NFC East 

Rd 2: 

- Minny @ Carolina 

- Seattle @ AZ 

Rd. 3:

- AZ @ Carolina

Outside of Wilson and Palmer on offense, who do the Hawks have that could really overpower us.

Archived