• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(Yahoo Shutdown Corner) Giants punter explains what was said to OBJ pre-game

CatMan72

1 minute ago, csx said:

Regardless, if he did anything of the sort I bet it doesn't go over well with Rivera.  It in no way justifies what happened but the fact the team is dealing with this nonsense will piss Rivera off.  Its not a huge deal he shouldn't be engaging the other players as a practice squader getting the chance to go to  an away game.

He upset the diva and now the whole country has to put up with the bitchfest over it.

We all know the whole bat and practice squad player's comment's are a weak attempt at deflection from the real problem, Beckham's now well known history of unprofessional behavior on the field of play.

Still, practice squad players shouldn't be doing anything to disgrace the Panthers either.  They should know to keep their mouths shut, observe and learn.  

I saw this douche punter on ESPN earlier. Saying the body slam by Josh is what did it. He said ODBJ put his hands up which is a sign of retreat and Norman slammed him. Everyone knows ODBJ cheap shorted Norman, norman grabbed him and ODBJ went limp to flop. Even if he did slam him, it does not justify what ODBJ. People are stupid. You think if the roles were reversed, the media would feel sorry for us, I think not.

2 hours ago, Icebox said:

Ball's non-denial certainly reeks of guilt.

I don't care if Ball said he was gonna climb one of the light towers and take OBJ out with a sniper rifle, the meme that OBJ felt "threatened" is total BULLSHIT.

Again, its just the classless NYG organization, fans, and the Mara family themeslves throwing mud against the wall to see what sticks.

Yes, I said the Mara family too... because the "legendary" Mara family could squash this bullshit like a bug IF THEY WANTED TO.  The fact that it has NOT been squashed tells you all you need to know.

Archived