• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Prediction.....

AKPantherFan

Wake up... Falcons will kick our asses badly. We never played any good game in Atlanta.

Sad but true. I cant remember the last time the Panthers played a good game in Atlanta. What concerns me is for "how good" the defense played, do we really know how good they were?? I mean it was 31-7 at half due to the craziness, the D was barely on the field in the 1st half and when they were Philly had a super short field, and in the second half Philly didnt really have to do much and the Westbrook barely play if at all, and definately didnt play in 4th qtr.

The Atlanta game can easily be when we see the defense exposed like they were in the pre-season. I can see Turner getting tons of yards on the ground, and Ryan and their WR's + Gonzalez shredding our secondary.

The Panthers are going to need to score at least 30pts to win this game, and hope our D gets a ton of turnovers. Maybe our D will surprise me and hold the Falcons to a low score, but I dont see it happening.

That all being said, I am an optimist and hope for a Panther win. The running game is going to have to deliver to slow this game down and take the pressure off Jake.

i fully expect more intensity this game. I like the Feeley pick up but Moore should have been the #2 since the start, the dline is gonna have to sac up and come with it cause Turner and Norwood are gonna be licking their chops, Meeks needs to conjure up an elaborate defensive scheme that will cover up the "slight" problem in the middle of the line and pressure the crap out of the qb

Not excuses...just pride for your team. A fan = someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club. Yeah they didn't look great, but seeing what we saw last year should give some faith for what the team can do.

I will stick my neck out there and say that this team will kick some ass on Sunday (even with Jake at QB)

I think we will play great in ATL and will start a winning streak that will push us right into the playoffs.

Hold your heads up and get ready.

3-5/ 10-13/ 20-30/ 2-70

a loss is a loss.

This team NEEDS their fans to get behind them more now than ever.

If you want this team to make you happy, then get loud, get crazy, and cheer your team onto a great year!

Dont sweat it folks, its just one loss.

If we go 0-5 then get all dumb and crazy, but now is not the time....

I like your optimism. :smile:

Go Panthers!

I would love for the Panthers to pull a turn around and win against atlanta. But I believe this is the wrong team to be facing next after the attrocious game we had Sunday. If we were playing the Lions then maybe yes. That is exactly what we would need right now for a moral victory. But Atlanta is freaking awesome.

No way are we going to fix our problems and come out swinging this weekend. If for no other reasons all the drama that we're having this week is keeping our team from even focusing and practicing hard against Atlanta.

I see another loss. Hopefully we see some imporvements. Here;s wishing to me being wrong though.

I hate how stupid some of the arguments get on here, which is why I don't post much anymore.

I will say though that if we run the ball well, hold down their run, and force more turnovers than we commit, we stand an awful good chance of going 1-1. Then again, history isn't on our side as we've really played some stinkers in Atlanta throughout our history.

Instead of watching history repeating though, my homer side wants to see the Panthers turn around and win. Probably a close game, but a W in Atlanta would be pretty huge.

Archived