• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A message to all of the Falcon fans coming out of the woodwork to talk poo

Hotsauce

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Shouldn't you be off celebrating your "superbowl" since you have posted since Dec. 10th. 

I posted congratulating you guys & telling how it's probably gonna be a Pather/Patriot Super Bowl. 

Wouldnt have bothered to post had I not noticed how salty you guys were about us winning our "Super Bowl" lol..

4 minutes ago, Will Lee Moe said:

Ryan has been good here for years. Cam has been good for what, one?

That defense has fallen off a cliff. Vic, Durant, Tru, and the boys shut you guys down yesterday.

Quinn is a first year head coach and has led us to a winning record

I'll take my chances with all of our young talent over pretty much anyone but Olsen on your aging team. Sorry. 

implying the entire fanbase didn't want ryans head on a stick before sunday.

but i guess his stunning 1 td throw cures all.

also the tide was turning against quinn as well. hopefully with this second wind he can bring that coaching staff back for another rousing 8-8 season.

5 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

also the tide was turning against quinn as well. hopefully with this second wind he can bring that coaching staff back for another rousing 8-8 season.

I still want Matts head if that makes you feel better. DQ wasn't going any where & it hasn't even been hinted at by anyone. 

Let me get some lotto numbers to go along with that 8-8 season since you're an oracle. Didn't Rivera go 4-12 his first year then 6-10? We aren't firing DQ no matter what. He'll get his fair shake. 

16 minutes ago, Will Lee Moe said:

That defense has fallen off a cliff. Vic, Durant, Tru, and the boys shut you guys down yesterday.

I'll take my chances with all of our young talent over pretty much anyone but Olsen on your aging team. Sorry. 

Haha! Don't apologize. I personally hope your GM/Owner/Coach feels the same way. 

14 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Haha! 

7 hours ago, Will Lee Moe said:

Define "good?"  Good at shitting his pants and wearing braided belts? Yes. Good at choking in big games and wilting in the face of defensive pressure? Yes. Good at leading his team to anywhere meaningful? Not so much. 

9 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Wrong.. No rational ATL fan wants Cam. The QB we have is good enough to win with. 

No one wants your defense.. We'll take Short, JNo or Keek. You can keep the other 8. 

No one wants DQ fired, maybe Baby Shanny but not DQ. 

You're just reaching because you're salty about losing to us lol. If I were you I could careless about dropping one. You guys have bigger fish to fry but your feelings are hurt so you become irrational much like ATL fans which is understandable.  

7 hours ago, Will Lee Moe said:

Do Panther fans really think want Cam? And Quinn fired? Or that defense? Lol..

LMFAO YOUR OWN FANS ON YOUR OWN FORUM had a thread up before this game that even said they would take Cam over Ryan. And bruh, you wouldn't want a top defense or one of the best QB's in the league? And yet you say WE are the delusional ones smh

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

LMFAO YOUR OWN FANS ON YOUR OWN FORUM had a thread up before this game that even said they would take Cam over Ryan. And bruh, you wouldn't want a top defense or one of the best QB's in the league? And yet you say WE are the delusional ones smh

Because some idiots on a forum said they'd prefer Cam over Matt doesn't mean the majority want him. If that's the case your team might as well not even show up for the playoffs because everyone in the game day thread felt like "they were exposed & will be one and done lol" and that so called defense isn't all that. Maybe statistic wise but they've been collapsing a lot lately in the fourth. No passrush outside of KK, suspect secondary ... That doesn't bold well for a top defense. Lmao!! You'll see.

10 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Because some idiots on a forum said they'd prefer Cam over Matt doesn't mean the majority want him. If that's the case your team might as well not even show up for the playoffs because everyone in the game day thread felt like "they were exposed & will be one and done lol" and that so called defense isn't all that. Maybe statistic wise but they've been collapsing a lot lately in the fourth. No passrush outside of KK, suspect secondary ... That doesn't bold well for a top defense. Lmao!! You'll see.

Can't argue with that.

Once Bene got injured for the season, I knew right then it was going to be a disaster. Now Coleman hurt too, injuries could derail this season.

Just now, Castavar said:

Can't argue with that.

Once Bene got injured for the season, I knew right then it was going to be a disaster. Now Coleman hurt too, injuries could derail this season.

Losing Big Play Bene hurt you guys more than I thought it would. Once he's back y'all will be back to form & once they pull 95 for 91 the passrush will come back around. 

8 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Losing Big Play Bene hurt you guys more than I thought it would. Once he's back y'all will be back to form & once they pull 95 for 91 the passrush will come back around. 

Too bad that will probably be too late for this year.

Anyway, congrats on the win, didn't mean to come off as salty.

Archived