• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta game may be good for Delhomme

Hairless Cat

I have been thinking that getting out of BOA stadium may be what Delhomme needs to get his mojo back. I think it would be much more difficult for him to come out this Sunday at home to boos and heckles. Instead he can use the boos and hecles of the Atlanta fans to feed on.

May be just what the doctor ordered.

I hope so cause i dont see us having a winning season unless Delhomme can perform.

But you just said you want him to throw 3 interceptions. I don't understand. :confused:

Because if he throws 4 interceptions this game, they will have to replace him... Even Fox won't be able to keep him in there on 4 interceptions a game... and perhaps we can try out a QB who could be decent.

Because if he throws 4 interceptions this game, they will have to replace him... Even Fox won't be able to keep him in there on 4 interceptions a game... and perhaps we can try out a QB who could be decent.

let me make sure i understand this...you want our starting QB to throw 4 ints in a HUGE game against a division rival?

let me make sure i understand this...you want our starting QB to throw 4 ints in a HUGE game against a division rival?

No let me repeat what I said.

If Delhomme throws 1+ interceptions before he has a TD pass or the second half, then I will cheer him to throw more, so that we can get him out of their for good. However, if me manages the game, even if it's 201 yards 0 TD's 0 Int's or even 1 TD and 1 Int, I will be happy.

Im just tired of multiple sack fumbles, and interceptions taking us out the game before half time.

Archived