• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buck and Troy are going to be suck next week

Ruff

Buck: "Wilson with a 3 yard pass to a wide open Baldwin for a 5 yard gain. What a fantastic pass by Wilson. Wilson, as we know, was a late 3rd round pick and has appeared in 2 Super Bowls, winning one of them. Many have had him in discussions for MVP this year and consider him one of the best QBs in the NFL"

Just now, KillerKat said:

Buck: "Wilson with a 3 yard pass to a wide open Baldwin for a 5 yard gain. What a fantastic pass by Wilson. Wilson, as we know, was a late round pick and has appeared in 2 Super Bowls, winning one of them. Many have had him in discussions for MVP this year and consider him one of the best QBs in the NFL"

Troy: "You're absolutely right, Joe. When I see Wilson play I immediately think of Canton. The only thing better for this game would be if the Seahawks were playing any NFC East team. Literally any other team."

Today I almost put on the Vikings Radio play by play broadcast to listen with the TV sound off, as I can't stand Chris Collinsworth.  My have to find a local internet radio station that broadcasts the Panthers game next week and turn off the sound to the TV.

OH p.s  When Russel dropped the ball and threw it too Lockett, the radio broadcast of that play was awesome compared to the Network feed.

8 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Buck: "Wilson with a 3 yard pass to a wide open Baldwin for a 5 yard gain. What a fantastic pass by Wilson. Wilson, as we know, was a late 3rd round pick and has appeared in 2 Super Bowls, winning one of them. Many have had him in discussions for MVP this year and consider him one of the best QBs in the NFL"

Troy: "Cam, who had a towel over his head earlier receives the snap from center. Newton is flushed out of the pocket and throws a pass complete to Phlily Brown over the middle for 18 yards. Did you see how he threw the ball off his back foot? You kids watching at home will want to take note. This is not how an NFL Quarterback delivers the ball."

5 hours ago, JJT said:

Aren't Mick and Eugene going to be calling the game?

Mick is worse, just in a different way. 

Mick: "Can approaches Kalil's rear. He licks his fingers. Sizes up the defense. Takes the snap from Kalil's bottom. Drops back.... Pass is........................... Complete!"

54 minutes ago, pantherjack77 said:

Seattle has a playoff pedigree and we don't...fact...I'm talking about this...

playoff wins

Russell Wilson- 7

Cam Newton-1

2013 Super Bowl champs

2014 NFC Champs

my point?....of course they are going to speak highly of the Seahawks...and they have earned it...fact

we win this game and move on and play for championships and the Troy's and the Joe's will speak similiarly about us

54 minutes ago, pantherjack77 said:

Seattle has a playoff pedigree and we don't...fact...I'm talking about this...

playoff wins

Russell Wilson- 7

Cam Newton-1

2013 Super Bowl champs

2014 NFC Champs

my point?....of course they are going to speak highly of the Seahawks...and they have earned it...fact

we win this game and move on and play for championships and the Troy's and the Joe's will speak similiarly about us

No they wont

Archived