• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to Carolina for the Game: What is everyone doing?

Captroop

All American Public used to be a great place to watch Panther games but I heard it wasn't great this year. Can anyone confirm? 

If anyone cares to actually help out some fellow Panther fans I would also be interested to know which bars  are now best to catch the game uptown?

A little research goes a long way:

Google Maps "Draught Charlotte NC." That is your starting point. Find parking somewhere (get there early). Walk to Draught. Whilst facing the bar, the Riot tailgate will be at your 3 o'clock. Walk across straight across the road. That band of people on the RR tracks is who you are looking for. 

No tix? Since you're already at the Riot tailgate, simply walk back across the street to Draight. They should have a big screen setup. 

Thats is my two cents. 

22 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

If you want to be around a bunch of really good Panthers fans then it's Dilworth Neighborhood Grille.

if you want to be around a ton of hot chicks who pretend to be Panthers fans then it's All American Pub

oh my. this is the kind of insider information a man needs to know.

i'll avoid the latter at all costs.

5 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

oh my. this is the kind of insider information a man needs to know.

i'll avoid the latter at all costs.

Don't get me wrong....AAP is packed and fun. But I would send someone there if they were looking to have a good football experience with diehard, knowledgable fans. If you want to just party and pull some tail then there's no place better. 

Archived