• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DVOA...should we be afraid?

stankowalski

Been reading a lot over at seahawks.net and apparently Seattle is the best team in the league (according to DVOA).  

Should we even play this game?  Is it worth it?  I mean maybe we should just forfeit so we have no terrible injuries or something and try again next year I don't know.  

Somebody hold me.

2 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

Been reading a lot over at seahawks.net and apparently Seattle is the best team in the league (according to DVOA).  

Should we even play this game?  Is it worth it?  I mean maybe we should just forfeit so we have no terrible injuries or something and try again next year I don't know.  

Somebody hold me.

everyone loves stats.  

Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

9 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

nice quote...

33 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

Somebody hold me.

Hell yes dude. Because of that DVOA stat I've been balled up on the floor shaking and shitting myself while my wife spoon feeds me cream of wheat.

Archived