• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is the biggest game in the history of BOA

Hotsauce

There hasn't been a bigger game in the history of BOA.

Sure there have been some great games, with a lot on the line that have been played in BOA, but none of the past games have had the implications of this game.

These are my reasons why there has never been a bigger game:

-Divisonal round in Playoffs.  

-Carolinas First #1 seed @ home in playoffs

-Panthers have the NFLs MVP, DFPOTY, #1 offense, Top 5 defense, etc...

-Seahawks, our biggest rival hands down from the past 5 years. There is not a bigger/better team that could be coming into town to face us.  Lots of history here...

-Panthers fanbase is at a all time high right now, so PSL owners are less likely to sell their tickets to opposing fans. 

Did I miss anything?

The only game that could upstage that is the game next week vs. GB or AZ....

It will be for sure the craziest game I've been able to be a part of. Last years cardinals game was rockin even in the rainy weather, I have to think this year will be even better. Im hoping its 90% panthers fans and we are loud and crazy. The atmosphere in uptown this week is electric, tons of panthers flags and gear and even banners on the cranes

18 minutes ago, neverlosethefeeling said:

I have a really hard time calling the seahawks a rival when the series has been so one sided. If we win this week, then it will be a rivalry. 

Otherwise, they're just a team we've happened to play more frequently. 

It's been one-sided in terms of W-L (yes, ultimately the stat that matters), but all of the games have been super-competitive. I think it can absolutely be considered a recent rivalry.

1 hour ago, neverlosethefeeling said:

I have a really hard time calling the seahawks a rival when the series has been so one sided. If we win this week, then it will be a rivalry. 

Otherwise, they're just a team we've happened to play more frequently. 

Yeah and it doesn't seem like either team hate each other like traditional rivalries. They seem to have a mutual respect for each other. 

Archived