• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Carolina

CarolinaSunday

6 minutes ago, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright said:

Also, this isn't an actual promotion, it's just turned into a thing as more colleges jump on it. If you're wondering where "insert school of choice" is on this, call em out on Twitter.

I kind of wonder if there may be at least SOME coordination.  The first four colleges/teams to join in all happened within 20 minutes of the Panthers' first #OneCarolina post. I feel like that's an awful short time for all four social media teams to have the same idea, edit the picture to include their colors and logo, and post. 

25 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

I kind of wonder if there may be at least SOME coordination.  The first four colleges/teams to join in all happened within 20 minutes of the Panthers' first #OneCarolina post. I feel like that's an awful short time for all four social media teams to have the same idea, edit the picture to include their colors and logo, and post. 

If there was, they kept it to themselves. At least as far as I saw. May have been some collab between the Panthers and first four, then it caught on from there.

Archived