• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where are we watching the game in SF?

CarolinaPanic

My parents live in San Mateo. I bought flights back in early January in the event the Panthers made it, and lo and behold, they did! I don't plan on shelling out for actual game tickets, but I'm looking forward to checking out Super Bowl City, the NFL Experience and all the other festivities. It would be sick to get together with a big group of Panthers fans to watch the game out there. Keep me posted.

p.s. I live in Denver and this week is going to be fun as fug. Rocking the black and blue every. single. day.

I'm hoping to announce our plans tomorrow. Here is a little teaser....

+Brewpublik is sponsoring a Roaring Riot party on Saturday and Sunday during the game

+We've secured a RIDICULOUS location. It's in the near vicinity of the Super Bowl Village and Giants' stadium

+It will be the official Roaring Riot/Panthers fans bar

+ESPN has contacted me about having a live feed from there during the game

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

I don't think any of our fine friends here at CH are making the journey just to watch the game in SF. The real question is what is everyone doing Saturday night in SF on the eve of the greatest day as a Panthers fan?

Anybody who is anybody is gonna be in Oakland watching the Dubs destroy the Thunder.

21 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I'm hoping to announce our plans tomorrow. Here is a little teaser....

+Brewpublik is sponsoring a Roaring Riot party on Saturday and Sunday during the game

+We've secured a RIDICULOUS location. It's in the near vicinity of the Super Bowl Village and Giants' stadium

+It will be the official Roaring Riot/Panthers fans bar

+ESPN has contacted me about having a live feed from there during the game

you're setting up a spot up in San Francisco, in the mission district?

Archived