• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Flying to SFO

cookinwithgas

We have 3 members of the Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association in our group, so we almost always get a good amount of opposing team fans. But when we travel that's whose tailgates we crash. All of Cards group were great people to be with; but these are the people that are hardcore away game supporters and know how to act, so it's never just a bunch of trash talking opposing fans with us.

We did the same thing in 2008 - last year no Cards fans really made the trip from AZ, since they all saw the writing on the wall.

Panthers_Playoffs_1-10-08 (29)

25 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

We have 3 members of the Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association in our group, so we almost always get a good amount of opposing team fans. But when we travel that's whose tailgates we crash. All of Cards group were great people to be with; but these are the people that are hardcore away game supporters and know how to act, so it's never just a bunch of trash talking opposing fans with us.

We did the same thing in 2008 - last year no Cards fans really made the trip from AZ, since they all saw the writing on the wall.

Panthers_Playoffs_1-10-08 (29)

You definitely had it rocking up on the hill Sunday....impressive.

I have to say that the Cards fans I talked to (not many were at the game) were all pretty darn cool and cordial people.  Really nice to have an opposing team's fanbase at the game that are not complete jerks.

Go represent well in California.....you might just be one of their good luck charms.

2 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

JetBlue added some flights out of Fayetteville yesterday. Prices have been increasing since Monday morning.

I wish the Panthers would have told us they were going to the Super Bowl earlier in the year. Maybe they did tell us, we just weren't listening.

i wouldn't have gone to dumbass hawaii, that's for sure

Archived