• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nflpanthers07's Carolina Panthers Superbowl 50 Trailer - "Interstellar"

Lilsmitty09

For years while editing together videos, I have always dreamed of making hype videos of importance. Making them for regular season games have always been fun, but back in 2009, 2010, 2011, etc. I have always dreamed of making one for the playoffs. In 2013, that chance came. My video editing skills since I started editing back in 2009 had come a long way, and unfortunately only one playoff hype was made that year. 2014 brought another surprise to my plate, after losing more times than winning, I had the opportunity to make 2 playoff hype vids. I figured regardless of what happened in the playoffs, I got to make a hype video when in reality at 7-8-1, I shouldn't have even gotten to. Then this year came. From Benjamin tearing his ACL, to heading to Charlotte from Washington state for the home opener, to beating Seattle in Seattle and getting over that "hump", to being 7-0, 8-0, 9-0 then before we knew it, 14-0 in a season many including myself weren't expecting anything close to that, and now here we are, 17-1. Beat Seattle again, destroyed Arizona this time with Palmer (so please Cardinal fans and NFL fans, explain to me how different LAST years game vs Arizona would have been different with Palmer?) and now against Denver in the biggest Superbowl yet. 1 playoff video in 13, 2 in 14 and now 3, with the 3rd being the Superbowl in 15. With all of the bad we have gone through, the heart breaks after so many promises, and the doubters we have dealt with all year...WE DESERVE THIS.

I wouldn't have wanted to spend a season anywhere else than with the Panthers and the great people in this fanbase (including the many, many legendary ones on here, Jeremy, SCP, PhillyB, and PanthersUnited - to remind us not every Panther fan is great). The Roaring Riot also blew up and took over our fanbase which is amazing. I was able to work with them on a video earlier this year and they hooked me up with a membership (probably the only Panther fan with one here in WA) and was invited to the tailgate on the scorching hot day in September against Houston. 

Point of the matter is - we have the BEST organization in the NFL. Fact. We have the greatest FANS in the NFL. Fact. We have the best team in the NFL (and will continue to fight for the best for years to come). Fact. And here on the Huddle, we have the greatest place to talk, see and read Panthers football. Fact.

Cheers to all of us! It has been the best season ever....even though I feel like come next Sunday morning I'm going to wake up and it'll be like October and we will be like 4-3 and the world will feel normal and not so perfect anymore. Anyways, again...WE DESERVE THIS.

Oh, almost forgot this thread was about the video I finally got to make. So yeah...here that is...

Facebook (Sharing is caring):

#KeepPounding

17 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

On a side note....I just got depressed because I realized this is the last time I am posting a pre-game "hype"/"trailer" this season....why does football have to end next Sunday....

XSpfxZy.gif

At least it will end with us being SB50 champions... Great video already shared on my feed

2 minutes ago, Bmullis said:

At least it will end with us being SB50 champions... Great video already shared on my feed

Trying to be positive though and thinking about it....I'm used to not watching the Panthers when the new year begins. When it's all said and done this year we will be like almost double digits into February. So that only means we have 1 and a half months less of an "offseason". 

I like this winning thing..

1 hour ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Trying to be positive though and thinking about it....I'm used to not watching the Panthers when the new year begins. When it's all said and done this year we will be like almost double digits into February. So that only means we have 1 and a half months less of an "offseason". 

I like this winning thing..

Love your vids bro. To get me through the offseason, I had to download games off youtube so I can watch them til next season. Looking forward to a celebration vid when we hoist that lombardi.

Unreal.  Dude, these videos that you put together have always been so good.  But this one...I can't even describe it.  This TEAM will be what wins this Super Bowl for Charlotte.  For Vets like Allen, Cotchery, Tillman, Coleman, Finnegan, Kalil, and Tolbert.  For the heart of this team, Thomas Davis.  For Stew, Greg, Cam, and every other member of this TEAM, we hope you have many more years wearing the beautiful Panther blue.  The whole city is behind you, and the fans who have been here since it all started could t be more ready.  Keep Pounding.

Diehard fan of the Panthers and these videos make me feel so apart of this team. 

Every emotion we have been through since 2003's season.  The highs and lows all in one video. 

You are an amazing talent and the Huddle is grateful you are apart of this team.

This video ROCKS.

I hope we lay Denver Out I hope we finish them off early and keep scoring often. 

Denver has a tough defense but no one has seen a team like this.

Archived