• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

58 minutes ago, tarheels said:

said the guys a fan of the team in the always bad nfc south,that played teams in the nfc east and afc south which were all bad teams and the bulk of Panthers schedule.

the records and rankings of all Denvers opponents were generally higher.

beating Brady is a hell of a lot harder then beating Carson

Tell that to the Eagles. They beat Brady and got their asses handed to them by the Cards. 

I hope the Broncos players are using beating a statue like Brady behind a swiss cheese o line as "proof" they're are going to do the same to Cam and the Panthers. 

If BB would have kicked just one field goal instead of going for it the Broncos would be at home. They squeaked by 20-18. The Panthers throttled the Cards 49-15. But hey keep telling yourself what you need to, to convince yourself the Panthers are going to be easier than the Pats victory.

Edited by heelinfine
  • Pie 1

13 hours ago, CatMan72 said:

That pass rush won't help when we're running the ball down their throat, can anyone name their ILB's? I know I can't and I'm an NFL junkie. They'll have to pull the safeties down into the box for run support and you know what happens next...

Trevathan and Marshall I believe.  Both are pretty decent LBS but they don't match up well agains our style of play.  They are fast and can cover fairly well but are far and away anywhere near the level of our LBS, but who is?  Their defense is very stout but I do think they will have to bring a safety down in run support. 

7 minutes ago, heelinfine said:

Tell that to the Eagles. They beat Brady and got their asses handed to them by the Cards. 

I hope the Broncos players are using beating a statue like Brady behind a swiss cheese o line as "proof" they're are going to do the same to Cam and thr Panthers. 

If BB would have kicked just one field goal instead of going for it the Broncos would be at home. They squeaked by 20-18. The Panthers throttled the Cards 49-15. But hey keep telling yourself what you need to, to convince yourself the Panthers are going to be easier tgan the Pats victorym

its already been discussed that teams that  lead the league in first half scoring,dont win super bowls.

it means nothing for this game.

did they squeak by or was it two better teams battling?

5 minutes ago, tarheels said:

its already been discussed that teams that  lead the league in first half scoring,dont win super bowls.

No. Quite frankly I fully believe the Panthers is better than the Broncos and the Pats.

Edited by heelinfine
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, tarheels said:

You guys make Saints fans look like Mensa members.  You in particular are 1 IQ point above sitting in the corner drooling all over yourself.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, colty77 said:

Broncos have had national exposure all year and for several years.  They usually get the nationally televised late afternoon game with the #1 CBS crew Nantz and Simms, if they're not playing on Sunday or Monday Night...  they've had numerous Super Bowl appearances and countless playoff runs.  This is new for the Panthers and their fans, the excitement and all.  It's old hat to the Broncos, the coaches and their old QB.

I'd like to see the Panthers face this game with realistic expectations...   not over-hyping their chances only to be left with their expectations dashed by halftime and spend the second half in a cold sweat panic.

Actually our expectations are much more realistic then yours. 

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, tarheels said:

said the guys a fan of the team in the always bad nfc south,that played teams in the nfc east and afc south which were all bad teams and the bulk of Panthers schedule.

the records and rankings of all Denvers opponents were generally higher.

beating Brady is a hell of a lot harder then beating Carson

What in the actual fug are you even doing on this forum? Your handle is tarheels, your avatar is a panther player, yet in a week's time you've done nothing but talk down the Panthers?

You are obviously a troll fan from some poor team watching SB50 from their couches, my guess is some scrub ass AFC team since when you're not trashing the Panthers you're trashing the NFC (like the AFC East/South/West hasn't been hot garbage for basically the past 14 years, with 3 good teams and 9 others always fighting for 2nd place in their division.)

Talk about us only making it to the Superbowl because we played the AFCS and NFCE, check Manning's glorious 2013 year and the last time he went to the Superbowl and that's the same divisions he played that year.  

2013 Manning and the offense sent them to the Superbowl and then fizzled out while the defense did nothing to help. 2015 Manning let his defense and the backup qb carry them to the Superbowl, because he sure as fug did nothing to get them there.

The biggest difference between us and the 2013 Broncos that feasted on the NFCE and AFCS? We feasted on both sides of the ball, and our whole team took us to SB50.

And before you talk about second half stats, you should realize that stats belong on paper, the game is played on the field. Had you watched any of our games this year, you would realize the only reason any of those teams made any sort of progress in the second half, was because the coaching staff always switched to the conservative, grind the clock and play not to lose game plan. Thankfully, we  abandoned that after our first playoff game when we allowed Seattle to score way too many points in our conservative game plan. It was OK during the regular season, but understanding every game could be the last in January and keeping the foot on the gas during the second half was a must......and you see how that ended for the Cardinals.

I fully expect them to be full throttle for 60 minutes on Sunday and fug the respect for the Sheriff, I hope they drop at least 50 in SB50.

• Pie 3