• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kawaan Short: The Short Path to Stardom

GRWatcher

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/02/04/kawann-short-carolina-panthers-basketball-purdue-nfl-super-bowl-50

“I remember after I worked him out, I came back, and I talked to Sam Mills [III], who works with me with the defensive line,” says Washington. “I told him, ‘You know something, Sam? This guy is going to be better than his opponent before the ball is even snapped.’ That’s what we thought about his talent level. Without technique, without nuance, he’s just going to be better sometimes.”

I love reading these articles. Love everyone on our team. All of them!!

And clicking the story links down the side is well worth any time you have for reading. Good stories, all.

Here's Star's mom. Didn't want to stat another thread just for the picture. Maybe, story coming?

4 hours ago, KB_fan said:

Thanks.  Great link.  I was at MMQB earlier today, but missed this.  Dang.  So many good Panthers articles being posted this week.  No time to read them all, but am bookmarking them for the offseason when desperate for a Panthers fix.

Funny thing is, I followed your links & found this on the right side of the page. That's where they post some tweets & found this link there as well as the picture. I enjoy reading MMQB.

5 hours ago, KB_fan said:

Thanks.  Great link.  I was at MMQB earlier today, but missed this.  Dang.  So many good Panthers articles being posted this week.  No time to read them all, but am bookmarking them for the offseason when desperate for a Panthers fix.

There's a ton of articles it's info-overload.  This team is so loved by the media now.  

I think this pic is entertaining.  Interesting to see him looking down on Braxton.  Short had 3 sacks on him in 2011 and won in OT.

braxton.jpg.4c0d1f6b3cd5ff0723598039b447

Archived