• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers pride at work and school

Jimmy

I know a lot of you have been posting pics of your gear at work this week but today is the day that offices and schools will be formally recognizing/allowing employees to wear stuff at work. This my wife who is a 1st grade teacher and my "little" 11yr old heading out for school repping our team. 

Post them if you got 'em!  2 more days!!!!!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.9a759dae8dc236dbbb8ed9f

I'm keeping with what's worked in the playoffs....

wearing the same pair of jeans and button down shirt with my purrbacca shirt underneath just as I have each Friday since the playoffs began.

I've been good the last 9 days at work, been able to concentrate and get stuff done for the most part.  But today I haven't gotten a single thing done, way too mentally not here today.

Charlotte is a transplant town and as such so many people are from the Northeast here including myself 16 years ago........as a result I my office of 30 people there are only 3 panther fans!

here is what I see 6 NE fans...........3 Dallas fans...........2 Eagles fans..........2 Steeler fans..........1 Bills fan.............1 KC fan.........the rest are from other countries and like soccer only.

Some panther fan day we'd have huh?

I don't understand most out of staters living in Charlotte.............I grew up and spent 43 yrs in Pgh, Pa and am a Steeler fan as I lived through the 4 SBs in the 70's...........but when I moved here I thought.........great there is a NFC team here I can root for and an AFC team from home.

So I adapted the Panthers and figured unless they meet the Steelers in the SB I really don't have to root against the other very much at all.

But over time I've begun to like the Steelers less (its been that way ever since Art Rooney Sr. passed away)......and like the Panthers more.....

Nowadays I would root against the Steelers whenever the Panthers play them.

I can't figure out this insane loyalty to where you used to live stuff.....

Archived