• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos plan to test Thomas Davis "extensively"

KillaCamNewton

4 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

Broncos fan at lunch (wearing an Elway jersey, so he's legit): "Davis is playing? What's going to happen the first time CJ Anderson come running at him?"

Me: "Anderson's going to get tackled, that's what's going to happen." *shurgs*

You let that tool off easy with that retort, IMO

3 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

I don't want to be "That guy". But...21-1? I know we are 17-1 this year. And we have won 22 of our last 24, including playoffs. But that 21-1 has me a tad confused. Care to explain. Or am I missing something.

we're 17-1, and we won the previous 4 from the season before. that makes them 21-1. most of the season, people included the 4 from last season, to talk about the total winning streak. 

the point is, the staff knows what the fug they are doing.

6 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

we're 17-1, and we won the previous 4 from the season before. that makes them 21-1. most of the season, people included the 4 from last season, to talk about the total winning streak. 

yes but you are totally skipping over the playoffs from last season where we went 1-1. Thus our record is 22-2. Can't count this years playoffs and ignore last years.

2 hours ago, MountainHeel66 said:

yes but you are totally skipping over the playoffs from last season where we went 1-1. Thus our record is 22-2. Can't count this years playoffs and ignore last years.

use 22-2, 21-1, 19-1, it doesn't matter. they are all correct and all show the same thing, that the coaching staff knows how to win. for any of us to try to give them advice on how to win is laughable.

12 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

Gotcha. Forgot about that last 4 games. Carry on.

Archived