• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton

Salisburysean98

I felt like this deserves it's own thread, Cam making Skip Bayless and everyone look like idiots. This can also be considered a major pump up for tonight's game. 

Me as a fan, I have forever dreamed of a moment like this. We have our Franchise QB, we have our vocal leader/leaders on the Defense. We finally have our shut down Cornerback, and we get another chance at the Superbowl.

I'm a grown ass man, but I think if we win or lose I'll be in tears. tears of joy, and hopefully not tears of hopelessness. As someone who watched Superbowl 38, I will admit that it is truly the first time my heart has ever been broken. I'm sure that Jerry Richardson and this entire Organization, could say the same. 

But tonight we get a chance at redemption, a chance to hoist the most valuable prize in this game today. The Lombardi Trophy.

I love Cam, but this one is for TD tonight, not just for this franchise, and the players this year. But TD.

here is the link to the video. video

Just think of how fired up this team is going to get, when TD is strapped and ready to roll ! Oh the goosebumps, the pre game speeches TD gives. Second to none only, arguably maybe, Ray Lewis himself. 

Without further ado 

Archived