• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am proud....

CardiacCat

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

How can you be proud of that superbowl performance? I was fuggin embarrassed and mostly disgusted in the way we played. I could see if we left it all out on the field, but we didn't by a long shot.

Truth. Exacerbated by horrible personnel by our shitty, overrated GM.

If someone told us in week 1 that we would go on to win 17 games and earn a SB berth when many thought we would be 10-6 or 9-7...after Benjamin was declared done for the year...MANY would've taken it. You're lying if you say otherwise. Perspective. Please get it.

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

How can you be proud of that superbowl performance? I was fuggin embarrassed and mostly disgusted in the way we played. I could see if we left it all out on the field, but we didn't by a long shot.

There's a difference between being proud of the team and our 15-1 season, and two GREAT home playoff wins.  NFC champs!

I'm not proud of this Super Bowl loss  It was ugly.  But hopefully the team will channel their anger at the loss into an even greater hunger to win.

Archived