• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Racist peice of poo

Toolbox

I was actually pretty cool after the loss last night, but seeing what he said took me to another place. Cam is better than me, because if I had the funds and resources he did, I would have went and saw him about that. Bill is a punk and needs his tail whooped. Call me whatever you want, but don't call me, a grown man, no boy. Don't belittle me.

As a dark black male, that post infuriated me, yet validated every thing I've thought when it comes to Cam and a ton of people who dislike him. 

15 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

So I guess since I'm an old white guy that grew up in Jim Crow Georgia, I'm one of the few that understands what an idiot like Romanowski calling Cam "boy" is all about, eh?

Some of you reflexive racist defenders really need to reflect inward and understand what you're really doing.

It's funny because they do it and then try to flip on you and say you're jumping to conclusions.  It's makes them look dumb as hell.  Thinking the average person can't pick up on things like that is idiotic. Believing you're smarter than them is also kind of ironic, IMO.  If you truly didn't get it, then it's not your fault you've never been exposed to inner workings of racism.  The piece of poo that said it works in the media and knows damn well how it would be received. He'll just deny it like the rest of them. Who has a better life right now, Cam or that guy? lmao

Regardless of race, calling a grown man "Boy" is inflammatory and condescending, and honestly ridiculous.

That said, the context in which it was used most certainly had racist undertones. For the treble, it's Romanowski... that guy's a complete dickhead, and it wouldn't surprise me to see a white cloak and hood in his closet.

Just now, Spaceballs83 said:

So all other "white" Qb's can yell at their players, run off field and not give a handshack, and bitch everytime a call doesnt go their way. but a "black" QB cannot? Wow doubled standard!!!

P.S. yes im white

You basically just described brady..

Archived