• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aqib Talib Further Proves Why He Is A POS Human Being

Mr Mojo Risin

Regarding miller's first strip sack for the td, he clearly hit cam in the head first...I thought that was almost a guaranteed personal foul.

I was at the game and haven't seen the tv coverage and have avoided the media and these forums after the loss as I was coping.

Is my understanding above incorrect?  Was that hit and why it wasn't a penalty discussed on tv during or after the game?

It's clear nobody's looking out for our guys. I don't want our players instigating anything, but they need to be ready to make a statement and even clear the bench when a situation calls for it. We're going to be hated no matter what, and the league is always going to protect the big market teams we're threatening to take down. We were good this year. We need to be scary next year. 

1 hour ago, panthertime said:

Aquib Talib is basically Rodney Harrison, looking to hurt someone.

If it's not Talib looking to hurt Philly it's Harrison wanting to go after our QB's knees.

Birds of feather flock together. Once a Patriot, always a Patriot......thugs who have NO place in this game.

I didn't know he was that dirty. Going into this game, I had the utmost respect for him. Hell, our team had so much respect for them. This is a disappoint and probably worthy of some open letters with the THUG tone under it. But it probably won't happen. 

I really don't think most Panther fans realize what a long tradition of being a dirty POS the Bronco organization is. Getting so many games over the years here on the West coast I can tell you what a dirty, crack back blocking, maim your opponent is good thing type of culture this team has had for decades.

Archived