• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

article on the captain

the greatest

When he arrived in Carolina he came in with no sense of entitlement, with a need to prove he was better than the guys who were drafted ahead of him.

Reminds me of someone else on the team.

There were a lot of people who called me crazy when I said Munnerlyn would get the nickel spot. Some people didn't even think he'd make the 53-man squad.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I'm extremely happy for him. He doesn't take failure well which is a good point the article makes. One game last year "The Real USC" was playin and Cap missed an opp for an interception (I believe) in a big game and he missed it. Since he was so disappointed in himself on that play, he immediately dropped to the ground and started doing push-ups to sort of punish himself to buck up and play better (lil league style). The Cocks D was doin' well up to that point so the refs took it as taunting and threw a flag. He's gonna be a great back if he can contain his attitude. Sounds like he may be halfway there already. Nice find.

Archived