• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pre Free-Agency NFL News

Mr. Scot

By the way, it would not be out of character for Jimmy Sexton, Brock's agent, to leak this an hour before FA starts to get the Broncos to panic. I wouldn't believe anything about Brock until the ink is dry. Sexton is a master manipulator.

Just now, CarolinaNCSU said:

Kaep going to Denver could be good for him (I hope not), or it could get him murdered by Von Miller at some point. Stay tuned. 

Problem is they're a dropback/read system.  He's not suited to that at all.

Just now, Razeyfingers said:

Wow, thanks Scotty, I feel better already. He's not worth that much. What a slap in the face to Hankerson. 7mil isnt gonna line up in the slot.

I think receivers getting overpaid on Day One of free agency is an annual tradition.

Just now, Snake said:

He's not even the second best WR for the bungals. I guess they think we want be able to cover all that speed. 

yeah. . and meanwhile, Calvin Johnson is retiring and the Batman has made a great case as to why Dallas needs to "get their 70mil back"

Jason La Canfora reports that the Texans are hopeful of completing a deal with free agent RBLamar Miller and have made headway towards an agreement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‏@RapSheet
The #Rams tendered QB Case Keenum at a 1st round level… with the #Broncos lurking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived