• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Coleman Highlight Video

Lilsmitty09

8 hours ago, KB_fan said:

Agree.  Coleman has become one of my favorite Panthers.  Adding him and Tillman last year transformed our secondary.  They both are such pros and have such an incredible toughness on the field, while being incredible men off the field, from all I can tell.

I think you're correct re: Coleman's nose.  He'd split in in training camp and then it reopened in either week 1 or week 2 of the season.  Let me see what I can find.  I remember him talking about it in some interview.

Did a Google search on Kurt Coleman nose.

YUP.  Your memory is perfect.  It was Houston game:

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/16008/gash-on-kurt-colemans-nose-symbolizes-his-warrior-mentality-for-panthers

I couldn't find an image of what I'm referring to. Do you have the game recorded on DVR? Because I can't find the image on the web anywhere and the only way I could find it is tomrw watch the whole game...but I didn't record that game I forgot.

16 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I couldn't find an image of what I'm referring to. Do you have the game recorded on DVR? Because I can't find the image on the web anywhere and the only way I could find it is tomrw watch the whole game...but I didn't record that game I forgot.

Nope, sorry.  I was in Africa for weeks 1 - 14 and watched those games online using GamePass.  Didn't download anything due to my poor internet speed.  Hope you find someone who has it saved.

Archived