• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else feel this is week 1?

rko396

After what happend last week, I can't help but get excited for this week like its the start of the REAL season. I'm not predicting we win big or make a complete turn-around, I just mean we didn't even get a chance to watch the panthers play football last week.

On the first play of the 2nd quarter, we had the lead and Delhomme fumbled and they scored. Then by the 3:00 mark in that SAME quarter, we were down 31-7 and Jake had 4 turnovers already. After that 2nd INT, we were just playing catch-up and threw the entire gameplan out the window. Obviously we are better then that, so alot of people will be suprised how much we "improved" whether we win or lose. It's just hard watching terrible teams like KC, Den, Clev, and many others actually playing NFL style football and playing competitivly and putting up actual stats while we play this game of "lets see if we can get a first down with our 3rd string QB."

Idk, maybe it's just me, but I feel this is the start of Panther football season and it's gunna be a great division rival game with the birds.

Pumped for tomorrow. Pulling for a Carolina win, but I am expecting a loss. Just trying to set my hopes low, so that I won't be disappointed by a loss, and a win will be all that more exhilarating.

It's a smart strategy. Don't make any predictions, so that you don't jinx it. Don't talk trash, so that you don't jinx it. Keep your hopes low, so a loss is less disappointing, and a win will give you a stronger high. Let your team's performance speak for you.

I don't care if we lose 50-0, I'll still watch every second. I'm still just glad that football is finally back.

Same here...

Like last week, by the end of the 2nd quarter I was just watching in awe. Kind of like a train wreck, I just HAD to watch it. I wasn't upset or mad, since I had wasted all of it by then, but I was watching with no emotion at all... It was weird, lol.

Same here...

Like last week, by the end of the 2nd quarter I was just watching in awe. Kind of like a train wreck, I just HAD to watch it. I wasn't upset or mad, since I had wasted all of it by then, but I was watching with no emotion at all... It was weird, lol.

I watched that game beginning to end and felt pretty much the same way. Not the same gut wrenching despair I felt in BoA watching the Cardinals fans celebrate, but close.

yeah, jake dangling the ball around while backed up against the end zone while being sacked shows just how out of it he is. he did the same thing last year against the vikings, again, while we were winning.

this isn't week one, it will be week 6 of preseason and we will once again be "saving ourselves".

Archived