• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who smokes cigars? Post em

Snake

Just now, Snake said:

What type of wrapper? 

really any davidoff products are going to be top notch. if you're looking for something a little more robust try the nicaraguan box press they just released. give any of the winston churchills a shot as well.

i recently smoked an arturo fuente torpedo that was fuging awesome. ashtons are ok. never tried a camacho but i'll have to give one a shot this week.

5 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

really any davidoff products are going to be top notch. if you're looking for something a little more robust try the nicaraguan box press they just released. give any of the winston churchills a shot as well.

i recently smoked an arturo fuente torpedo that was fuging awesome. ashtons are ok. never tried a camacho but i'll have to give one a shot this week.

Nicaraguan are my fave and honestly the corojo are my least only because they can burn ragged. Excellent taste though. I will have to check those out I have yet to try them. My favorite brand so far has been AJ Fernandez. While expensive they are excellent. 

Archived