• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here It Is Folks...Cam Newton MVP Highlights

Lilsmitty09

15 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

With the Cotchery call not being called a catch the NFL knew they were giving the Broncos elite pass rushers another third and long aka giving the elite pass rushers another chance to pin their ears back, tee off on Cam

The more chances you give a rattlesnake to bite you the more likely you are to get bit. The NFL knew this, they knew if they gave the Broncos pass rush another chance, there is a good chance they'd make a play favoring the Broncos and look what happened - they gave the Broncos a third and long so the elite pass rush could pin their ears back and rush, and what do you know, the elite pass rush took advantage of the given opportunity just like the NFL knew they would cause it's science, common sense

You accidentally miss a strike 3 call to Barry Bonds, you give him the chance to see another pitch, chances are elite players take advantage of missed opportunities and the refs created a missed opportunity for the Panthers by not calling Cotchery's catch a catch, so is that rigging ? Yeah ... 

The NFL didnt say the Broncos are going to win this game no matter what, they said, if the Panthers are going to beat the Broncos they better have an all world performance cause an important call will be made against you . and it wasn't like it was even in the 4th quarter, it was either in the 1st or 2nd .. but totally goes over the heads of most people

"how could a non-catch call in the first quarter decide the super bowl, you're nuts"  - its more than that, they gave the rattlesnake another chance to bit in a situation the rattlesnake is likely to succeed . What is the thing that perks up the ears of pass rushers ? third and long, the the Broncos had an elite pass rush, nuff said, the NFL is rigged

You're signature is huge brah.

While it was great reliving all the amazing moments from last season, it's still REALLY hard for me to appreciate it because of the Super Bowl performance. I still get sick to my stomach thinking about it, and I still haven't watched anything from the game and I probably never will.

Great job on the video, but god, that ending just made me sad all over again.

God, what a magical season that was.  If we can repeat even half of that regular season (and I'm not talking wins, I always want to win), I'll be happy.

I do, however, have the video paused at the 17:00 mark.  I'm not sure if I can watch it.  Hell, I only just re-watched the 2003 recap for the first time before this last season.

3 hours ago, Handsome Steve said:

While it was great reliving all the amazing moments from last season, it's still REALLY hard for me to appreciate it because of the Super Bowl performance. I still get sick to my stomach thinking about it, and I still haven't watched anything from the game and I probably never will.

Great job on the video, but god, that ending just made me sad all over again.

Yeah it was tough putting it in there. But still. Cam took us to the promise land. Regardless, its nearly impossible to deliver against the NFL's golden boy Peyton in his last game, and the head referee who is a perfect 6-0 when refereeing bronco games and grew up in Nebraska (which is bronco country). sigh...

1 minute ago, Moorgan said:

Bump for awesomeness and 6 weeks of no football. If you missed this the first time it went around take the time and watch it. Great stuff.

This should be pinned....!

I may have to watch it once a week or more during the next 6 weeks just to stay sane with so little real football news :-)

(I do hope to add several more entries to my season-in-review series during this lull... I've got a few entries I've started, just need some time to finish / polish....)

On 6/16/2016 at 4:05 PM, Lilsmitty09 said:

Might want to get some popcorn too. It's a good 20 minutes nearly ;)

so many highlights, how did you choose? I want the director's cut!

here's a little diddy I found that has brought me much joy: 

4 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

so many highlights, how did you choose? I want the director's cut!

here's a little diddy I found that has brought me much joy: 

"Bengals roll over Browns in Battle of Ohio"

LOL. Cleveland will be the laughing stock again as soon as football rolls around. :)

Archived