• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here It Is Folks...Cam Newton MVP Highlights

Lilsmitty09

Promised myself no matter how long it took, I would make Cam an MVP highlight reel. I mean hell, if I've made highlight reels of Chris Harris, Brandon Lafell and David Gettis, The 2010 Carolina Panthers and even James Anderson highlights - I sure as hell better be making the only MVP in Panthers history one. 

It includes his crazy ride, and all 50 touchdowns. Long reel I know, but when you're Cam Fricken' Newton and an MVP - that's what will happen. We are so lucky to have this guy on our squad. Makes me wonder how we ever survived the Clausen, Moore, Carr, Pike, St. Pierre days (but was totally worth it). Without further todo, here you go and I hope you enjoy. 

Facebook (Share with Friends + Family):

YouTube (For those without Facebook):

(Still processing the HUGE file, give it a few)

*Edit*

I chose The Dark Knight theme because of two reasons. 1 - It's EPIC. 2 - It fits Cam so well. A guy hated for no logical reason, does so much good, a "Dark Knight" of his own.

#KeepPounding

Fantastic job as always.

Two things stood out to me watching this. 1) How many touchdowns Ted Ginn had last year.  Seemed like he had one in almost every game. 2) How much of a weapon Funchess became towards the end.  His strength after the catch and breaking tackles is impressive.  If he has improved as much as has been reported he could become a major factor for our offense.  He, Olsen and Benjamin will be damn near unstoppable.

Can't wait for the season.

30 minutes ago, captfluoro said:

Fantastic job as always.

Two things stood out to me watching this. 1) How many touchdowns Ted Ginn had last year.  Seemed like he had one in almost every game. 2) How much of a weapon Funchess became towards the end.  His strength after the catch and breaking tackles is impressive.  If he has improved as much as has been reported he could become a major factor for our offense.  He, Olsen and Benjamin will be damn near unstoppable.

Can't wait for the season.

Funchess is deadly on those slants and skinny posts. Undefendable in man. 

1 hour ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Promised myself no matter how long it took, I would make Cam an MVP highlight reel. I mean hell, if I've made highlight reels of Chris Harris, Brandon Lafell and David Gettis, The 2010 Carolina Panthers and even James Anderson highlights - I sure as hell better be making the only MVP in Panthers history one. 

It includes his crazy ride, and all 50 touchdowns. Long reel I know, but when you're Cam Fricken' Newton and an MVP - that's what will happen. We are so lucky to have this guy on our squad. Makes me wonder how we ever survived the Clausen, Moore, Carr, Pike, St. Pierre days (but was totally worth it). Without further todo, here you go and I hope you enjoy. 

Facebook (Share with Friends + Family):

YouTube (For those without Facebook):

(Still processing the HUGE file, give it a few)

*Edit*

I chose The Dark Knight theme because of two reasons. 1 - It's EPIC. 2 - It fits Cam so well. A guy hated for no logical reason, does so much good, a "Dark Knight" of his own.

#KeepPounding

Great video! I shared it on my facebook page. 

Archived