• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Ryan picked off by Jimmy The Intern

SCP

can't wait to see what kind of weak ass poo they bring into training camp and preseason this year in the latest installment of efforts to get tougher. those douchebags are always calling up a retired navy seal or lou ferrigno or a ford super duty to come in and teach them some kind of man's man lesson on how not to get folded up like a lawn chair on every down but they always manage to throw some absolutely ridiculous laffers every week en route to 7-9 and a mental breakdown.

hopefully this year it will be something equally as hilarious as dan quinn's astronomically uninspiring "it's all about the ball" theme from 2015

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

can't wait to see what kind of weak ass poo they bring into training camp and preseason this year in the latest installment of efforts to get tougher. those douchebags are always calling up a retired navy seal or lou ferrigno or a ford super duty to come in and teach them some kind of man's man lesson on how not to get folded up like a lawn chair on every down but they always manage to throw some absolutely ridiculous laffers every week en route to 7-9 and a mental breakdown.

hopefully this year it will be something equally as hilarious as dan quinn's astronomically uninspiring "it's all about the ball" theme from 2015

Say that again, Philly. I couldn't hear you over the piped in, fake crowd noise

Just to be clear, because I had to set a falcons fan straight on this today I know the facts.

Round 16 @ ATL

Julio Jones stats:

R/Yds/TD
Against Norman:      6/88/0
Against Others:       3/92/1 (2/87/1 from slot, Longest was the 70' TD)

Norman also had a GREAT PBU that negated a 15' dig route and stuffed a screen HARD for -2'. And no one else caught a ball on Norman for the game.

6/88 is not a torching when you're talking about a top 5 WR like Julio.

It was however JNo's worst game in the last 2 years against Julio & the Falcons, although I could be wrong on that.

Archived